Dresden/Germany – June 4th 2009
Chaired by Franck Perrier/Idaos
- Lionel FAUCHER, CEO, Akamedia
- Gary MORGAN, CEO, Splashnews
- Thomas SEWING, Director Sales Merchandising and co productions, ZDF Archive
- Christina VAUGHAN, CEO, Imagesource
- Dr. Stephan Bleek, CEO, Framepool AG
Video is an opening and growing market. We will look at this opportunity from a business angle, focusing on providing our CEPIC Congress participants with some clues as to how to enter the market. We have put together a group of first class panelists who will answer the following questions :
– differences and similarities between the video and photo markets
– who are the players: producers, distributors, customers ?
– how to sell to TV channels and broadcasters?
– the value chain
– the business models and the prices
– the specifics of the video products : editorial, stock, archival footage
– the copyright chain